Israeli Combat Shooting Courses (All Israeli courses are $125 each)
Learn the same combat tested methods that have been used for more than 30 years by the Israeli Defense Forces, Elite Special Forces, MOSSAD, Israeli Counter-Terrorism and other military/police units. Israeli Combat Shooting is designed for close-quarters combat. It is an instinctive point shooting method that teaches the shooter to "draw, cock and shoot" from an empty chamber in a matter of a second while combining safety, stability and mobility. We pride ourselves in giving our customers high quality services, personalized for their unique needs. Below are some of our most popular Firearm Training Courses. We can teach Private Lessons, Small Groups, Large Groups, Citizens, Law Enforcement and Military. We have courses for everyone's needs.
The guiding principle of the Israeli shooting method is to quickly neutralize the threat in the simplest and most instinctive way possible.
To achieve its high effectiveness, the Israeli tactical shooting method integrates aggressiveness, determination, speed and accuracy. Stress factor is also introduced into our training regimen in order to accustom trainees to the typical pressures associated with actual events. It has become the preferred choice of many professional agencies around the world, due to its simplicity, based on the instinctive reaction to stimulus which occurs under stress.
Our courses of Instruction will take you step by step to achieve superior Handgun, Rifle and Tactical Shotgun skills for rapid reaction to fluid conditions.
Key advantages for learning Israeli Combat Shooting
· Simple and easy to learn.
· Involves Military and operational strategic thinking
· Enhances body mechanics and muscle memorization
· Prepares the practitioner to deal with unexpected situations
· Fast and useful CQB system
· Elevates fighting spirit
· Elevates self confidence
· Incorporates Innovative and unique training methods
· Applicable to all practitioners regardless of their size, strength, or gender
· Tested under the most demanding conditions by Special Forces operators
Israeli Combat Shooting (Level 1)
ICS Level 1 is the first course in series of three courses that are designed to introduce a student to the fundamentals of Israeli Combat Shooting as taught to Israeli Police, Military and Special Forces units in Israel and professionals worldwide. This course is open to all civilians regardless of your shooting ability. This course is for beginners, novice and highly experienced shooters.
- Firearm safety in dynamic environment
- Fundamentals of point shooting
- ICS stance
- ICS body mechanics
- Combat grip (Crush Grip)
- Pinch Rack
- Weapon deployment
- Proper trigger control
- Weapon readiness
- Weapon Condition
- Stage 1,2, 3 malfunctions
- One handed Grip and shooting
- Two handed Grip and shooting
- Quick Reloads
- Proper scanning modes
- Rapid fire
Israeli Combat Shooting (Level 2)
The ICS Level 2 is the second in series of three courses of Israeli Combat Shooting that will build on skills from Level 1. The training will teach a student efficient handgun manipulation and tactical response while maintaining focus on the fight as taught to Israeli Police, Military and Special Forces units in Israel and professionals worldwide. This course is open to all participants that have completed
ICS Level 1
- Firearm safety in dynamic environment
- Adoption of operator mindset
- Weapon readiness
- CQB Tactics
- Closing distance tactics
- Prone , back and side positions
- Stopping method
- One / Two handed shooting
- Multiple targets
- Rapid fire
- Movement concepts intro
- Proper balance in a gunfight
- Obstacle Shooting
Israeli Combat Shooting (Level 3)
The ICS Level 3 is the third and the most advanced in series of three courses of Israeli Combat Shooting that will build on skills from Levels 1 and 2. The training will teach a student movement concepts and CQB tactics in urban environment and urban structures as taught to Israeli Police, Military and Special Forces units in Israel and professionals worldwide. This course is open to all participants that have completed Level 1 and Level 2 courses.
- Weapon manipulation under stress
- Physical confrontation
- Weapon retention
- Movement towards cover
- Barricaded shooting
- Room clearing
- Shooting from difficult positions
- Selective fire
- Shooting from vehicle
- Weak hand pistol manipulation
AND MUCH MORE
Israeli Combat Rifle (AR-15)
This course focuses on the teaching of the Israeli Method of the M4/M16 weapon. (AR-15) The M-4/AR-15 course is design to introduce all the skills sets needed for building the confidence to work with the AR-15 under the most demanding conditions and situations as taught to the Israeli Defense Forces. (IDF) Our training is intense, realistic and physically demanding. The operator will gain hands on proficiency and confidence once completed this intensive training course.
- 5 Points of Contact
- Loading techniques and fighting stance
- Combat reloading techniques
- Dynamic assault and shooting on the move
- Urban Combat Point Shooting (no aiming)
- Combat Shooting Positions
- Quick Magazine Changes
- Speed & Accuracy
- Closing Distance
- Long Distance Shooting
- Aiming and Sight Alignment
- Hand-to-Hand Combat with carbine
- Urban obstacle course
Because we are teaching the Israeli Method, and the M4/M16 are
the standard issue rifles and carbines for the IDF, these courses will
be limited to M4/AR-15 style weapons in any caliber.
This 1-day firearms training course focuses on tactical speed shooting and development of aggressive gun-handling skills during tactical deployment of the shotgun for personal protection and home defense for civilains and Law Enforcement.
Students will develop reflexive gun-handling skills that will enable them to quickly and efficiently engage threats while performing multiple complex tasks.
This firearms training course takes the student beyond the basics of the shotgun and introduces the student to deployment techniques that are critical when deploying the shotgun for personal defense.
Shotguns must be pump action,12 or 20 gauge and have a side receiver ejection port / loading port. Lever-action and exposed hammer shotguns are not allowed!
The following firearms training topics will be covered:
- Shotgun training safety.
- Principals of personal defense.
- Deployment methodology and concepts.
- Use of the shotgun for home defense.
- Mental conditioning and combat mindset.
- Combat fundamentals of shooting the shotgun.
- The natural action stance.
- Quick Loading / unloading the shotgun.
- Use of the tactical sling.
- Presentation from low ready, high ready,
indoor ready positions.
- Combat gun-handling skills.
- Moving off the line of force.
- Threat assessment and area scanning.
- Ammunition management and tactical reloading techniques.
- Transition to secondary weapon system.
- Malfunction clearance drills.
- Multiple threat engagement.
- Engaging threats during continuous movement.
- Fighting with the shotgun at CQB distances.
- Introduction to tactical speed shooting concepts.
- Weapon retention issues.
- Stress training
- Baricade and Obstacle Shooting
Course duration: 1-day (8 hours)